Sunday, March 18, 2012

Morrisey Ripper


                                                                                 

Why do I like Morrisey so much? I'm not sure. But I often find myself singing very loudly to the song posted above when driving home at night from my brother's house. Maybe it's his flamboyant hand gestures, or the bouquet of flowers sticking out of his back pocket. Who knows.
Anyway, I try not to reblog too much of the content in these pages, but this adaptation of Powell's Ripper graphic with Morrisey's melodramatic stare and fog horn leg horn like quaff were just too good to pass up. 
I think Gareth Stehr drew it when he took a break from being the greeeeziest dude on a skateboard and motorcycle. Quite an achievement really. Check his blog HERE. Its full of all sorts of weird Satan lovin' stuff and some genuienly good graphics and artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment