Thursday, March 1, 2012

Classic Canadian content

                   



















Canadian skateboarding. Yes. When I see this video I think of high school and the hours I spent watching this video. First time I ever saw Ted De Gros' super tech super laid back style: ref. (3:02 shiiiit). Big spin front nose, full cab heel flips in 2002 and the first drum track that is actually tolerable, if not fitting for a skate part. Keegan Sauder's intro is probably the reason why I spent all my money on a motorbike and his proficiency skating Hastings is why I wish I could skate bowls now. Always liked the nollie at 1:31 and any part with a Rick McCrank cameo is worth a watch. And lets not forget about the Beaver. What's more Canadian then a giant beaver buying a skateboard with a bag full of loonies and toonies?  Not a whole hell of a lot.
Also, classic parts from Russ Milligan, Mike McDermott and Wade Fyfe before the accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment