Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm out, I'm Swayze.





What's 970km north of Vancouver on the Cariboo Hwy, has a population of 5,542 and is home to the World's Largest Tree Crusher? If you guessed Mackenzie, BC then you're probably a treeplanter or have an extraordinary talent for remembering statistics. It's also the city where we will be building our next skatepark. I'd like to update the blog a little more on this job but apparently we won't have the internet in our apartment so this may not be possible. 
I'm excited to be in a northern community again and maybe do some camping and learn how to fly fish. Here are a couple photos from Google of the local economy and it's people. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Don Laird Collection for the use of his/her photos in this blog post. I fly out tomorrow, I just hope to God they have a decent pizza spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment